|“Watch ye, therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man” (Luke 21:36).
1. There is a devil.
5. Our Lord is even now interceding for us.
7. Prayer gives to us God’s fullness of His joy.
8. Prayer along with thanksgiving frees us from anxiety.
9. Prayer is the means in which we keep watchful.
10. Prayer promotes our spiritual growth, brings power into the work, leads others to Christ and gives power and blessings to the church.